Welcome, Little Dress Up Shop, to Eagle Mountain
June 27, 2013 Leave a comment
We would like to welcome Lindsay Bills and her Little Dress Up Shop to Eagle mountain as the newest tenants in the Direct Communications building. Many residents of Eagle mountain may remember seeing Little Dress Up Shop in the vendor booths during Pony Express Days over the years, and we are pleased to have them now as a more permanent part of Eagle mountain. Little Dress Up Shop is currently part of the Eagle Mountain City Business Incubator program. We wish them every success and hope that their business will continue to grow until they can fill an entire building in Eagle Mountain, and will require a 1 Gigabit internet connection to keep up with all their online orders. Stop by and see the great products they offer or visit their website at littledressupshop.com
Lindsay Bills describes her business:
Little Dress Up Shop has been in business for 9 years. Our store provides quality dress up clothes for children who like to play dress up all day long, all year long. We seek to sell only quality dress up clothes that will hold up to our 100% guarantee and that will be comfortable for children. At our shop you will only find products that meet our high standards of quality, washability, durability and comfort. We also strive to offer easily accessible customer service that is always friendly and helpful.
Here at Little Dress Up Shop we only sell dress ups we would buy for our own children. In fact all of our dress ups have been tested out on our little ones. If they don’t love it, we won’t sell it.
- Your kids will love the comfort of our Dress Ups. The fabrics are so soft! We sell nothing with itchy fabrics or underskirts.
- We carry only high quality Dress Ups that last. They are made to be durable. In fact, we guarantee their quality and durability.
- They are washable, as opposed to some costumes found in big box stores which you can only “wipe clean.”
- Our products are easy for children to put on and take off. There are no buttons or ties to frustrate little fingers. Most dresses stretch to fit over their heads like a shirt. There is nothing more to do!
- Our Dress Ups are available in multiple sizes to assure your kids get just the right fit. No more “too small” dress-ups.
Our personal Customer Service cannot be beat with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We are committed to offering THE Best customer service and community service possible.
- We have a toll free phone number giving you peace of mind that you can reach us with any questions or concerns. And we always answer our e-mails!
- We have quick processing times. All items are in stock when shown as “available” online and we ship orders the same day when placed by 2pm Eastern.
- We offer free shipping to US residents on all orders all the time.
- Our returns and exchanges are simple. Just use our Return Authorization form or call for help.
- We are involved with several charitable organizations-giving to children in the community and around the world.
When we opened this store more than 9 years ago, I had a new baby (my first) and was running a daycare business out of my home. I was looking for an alternate means of income and never dreamed how this would evolve. I attribute much of our success to choosing the right product to sell. We are extremely selective and only offer adorable dress ups that are affordable and comfortable. As a previous preschool teacher I am excited about these products because I’ve seen the many benefits of pretend play. Some of the skills they will gain through dramatic play include language development, social interaction and creativity.